Challenge PKI Test Suite 2.0 Document
TABLE OF CONTENTS
The Challnege PKI Test Suite was developed by the
Challenge PKI Project from 2002 to 2004.
The goal of the tool is to help conduct certificate path processing
and time stamp protocol conformance testing based on X.509,
This test suite provides the following features.
- Multi Domain PKI testing environment using only ONE Linux PC.
- Open Source Software distributed as BSD lincence.
- Multi CA certificate issuance
- Multi LDAP repository
- Test case database for certificate path processing and timestamp testing
- Easy accessible web browser based interface
- Flexible certificate and CRL issuance (e.g. any extensions, distinguish name which contains special characters such like European, Chinese, Japanese or Korean languages)
- Cooperative test case design environment.
- Easy to re-build test environment.
- Cross certification
with CA products.
- OCSP Responder and Japanese GPKI CVS(Certificate Validation Server) Simulator
- Timestamp request and response generator.
The system architecture of this test suite is described in the
- Intel(R) Pentium(R) compatible processor 300MHz or above
- RedHat 7.3 or later
- 64MB RAM or above
- 200MB of available hard-disk space
NOTE: CERTIFICATES AND KEYPAIRS CREATED BY 'THIS TEST SUITE' *MUST NOT* BE USED IN *REAL* SITUATION
BECAUSE PRIVATE KEYS ARE ACCESSIBLE FROM EVERYONE.
IPA/JNSA Challenge PKI Test Suite © 2002-2004