3. Testcase Manager
/ [CGI TOP]
TABLE OF CONTENTS
The 'testcase manager' is a CGI programs to manage
certificate path validation and timestamping testing data
which consists of certificates, CRLs, LDAP repository information,
OCSP response and timestamp response and request et al.
The default CGI top page may be found
if the test suite installed correctly.
'Testcase Manager' can handle following objects for
certification path validation testing.
Also 'Testcase Manager' can handle following objects for
- cryptographic keypair consits of PEM encoded public and private keys,
key identifiers and argorithm (e.x.. RSA/DSA) in order to issue
certificates or CRLs.
- X.509 public key certificate.
- RAW CERTIFICATE
- PEM encoded X.509 public key certificate.
This may be used when you don't have private key and cross
certification with some other CA product.
- X.509 certificate revocation list.
- CROSS CERTIFICATE PAIR(OPTION)
- cross certificate pair which will be used in 'LDAP ENTRY'.
- LDAP ENTRY
- A part of LDIF file for one directory name.
- LDAP REPOSITORY
- A collection of 'LDAP ENTRY's in order to generate LDIF file for a
- OCSP RESPONSE
- OCSP response data for OCSP responder simulator
- CERTIFICATION PATH(OPTION)
- A ordered list of intermediate certificates, CRLs and OCSP responses
to verify a subscriber certificate.
- testcase information which consists of trust anchor and subscriber
certificate, certification path, initial policy set and flags
and an expected value.
- TEST CLIENT(OPTION)
- certification path validation client application information
which will be required to regist test result.
- TEST CATEGORY(OPTION)
- This will be used to represent a set of testcases.
- time stamp request.
- time stamp response.
- TSP Protocol Testcase
- Timestamp protocol testcase.
- TSP Accuracy Testcase
- Timestamp accuracy testcase to test ordering between two timestamp
The relation of the objects will be described below.